UNYP welcomes qualified candidates from accredited two and four–year colleges and universities. Transfer candidates must present a competitive grade point average for ALL previously completed and accredited college work in order to be considered for admission. Transfer candidates in good academic standing with fewer than 24 credits must submit, in addition to official college transcripts, their official high school transcripts, diploma and an official TOEFL test score above 197 (CBT)) or 530 (PBT) or 72 Internet Based (IBT) must be submitted (English medium university/college students are excepted from TOEFL requirement). TOEFL Facility Code No. 3380
Please contact admissions office for any questions: email@example.com
Contact us to find out which of our programs best suits your needs. Our Admissions Office will be happy to arrange for you to visit one of our classes if you are in Prague, or can provide you with further information about our programs.
- World education services (size: 31,0 kB, type: doc)
- ESC policy on evaluation of IB diplomas (size: 28,0 kB, type: doc)
- Instructions for transfer students from non U.S. Schools (size: 30,5 kB, type: doc)
- Instructions for transfer students from U.S. Schools (size: 30,0 kB, type: doc)
- General transfer info (size: 28,0 kB, type: doc)