Jobs at UNYP
We’ve got a great team at UNYP. We’d like you to be part of it.
Working at the University of New York in Prague means taking responsibility, mastering challenges, and continuously improving your professional skills as part of a diverse and dynamic team. Take the opportunity to contribute to our success and become part of our international and multi-cultural team.
UNYP provides a wide range of career opportunities at different levels. As a UNYP employee you will have the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally by working on dynamic projects as part of a team. Together we are continually develop an academic and business community of which we are truly proud. Take the next step and search for job openings that suit your skills.
Openings in Administration
IT HELPDESK/SUPPORT (PT)
- (DPČ, about 80 hours monthly)
- Support of internal and external users (students, teachers and staff).
- Ensuring smooth operation of our IT infrastructure (HW + SW).
- This position is esp. suitable for university students in the field of IT. They can acquire knowledge and skill in practice.
- English written and spoken.
- Knowledge of current SW (Windows, Office, ...)
- General technical knowledge about computers, printers and networking.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Comunicative, flexibility, responsibility.
What we offer:
- Background of an international company suitable for improving English.
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience and work on various projects.
- Flexible working hours covering around 80 hours per month in shifts.
- Hourly wage 140 CZK
Openings in Academics
CHAIR, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
The ideal candidate will be a native or near-native speaker of English and preferably have a Ph.D. in a business related field. Significant teaching and academic management experience in a multi-cultural setting is expected. Experience with academic accreditation would be a plus. Industry business experience would also be positively viewed. The candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to work as a member of a team of peers and deliver high quality project work complete, and on time, in a demanding environment. At least 2 references will required.
The role requires a permanent residence in the Czech Republic.All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV and letter of interest to email@example.com. Successful applicants will be contacted by the department directly.
Do you want to become part of our successful team? Contact our HR department and get more information about positions and opportunities we offer.