Work Permit Workshop

Event Date: 
22.03.2016 -
16:00 to 18:00


A Czech employee card is a type of visa/permit which allows you to work in the Czech Republic.

If you are a student who needs a visa in order to stay in the Czech Republic, your CV and interviews could be the least of your trouble. What will you do once your student visa/permit expires and you would like to start working? 

Find out what an employee card is, who needs it and how to get one! Also, when to get it, what documents you need, and what is a dual and non-dual employee card.

When: Tuesday, 22nd of March, 4 PM
Where: Classroom 201 (2nd floor)
Fee: Free for all students and alumni 

Register for the workshop HERE.




If you have questions such as; 

Follow us

Go to top