The University of New York in Prague has partnered with prominent real estate company Amres to be the very first private university in Prague to offer accommodation for its own students in the center of Prague, from March 2016.
Belgická Residences by UNYP consist of two freshly-renovated buildings located at Belgická 24 and 26 with a single entrance. The residences are centrally located in Prague’s Vinohrady neighborhood and only 100 meters from UNYP’s main campus on Londýnská, making it the most convenient housing option for our students.
Each building has five floors with five apartments on each floor. There are 25 apartments on offer with a total capacity of more than 120 beds. Most of the apartments have their own balcony or small terrace.
Belgická Residences by UNYP give students flexibility and choice in their living arrangements, including options to rent single or double rooms or even whole apartments. Each apartment is unique, enabling students to make their study and stay in Prague even more pleasant and comfortable. The area of the apartments vary as well as the size and the number of the single and double bedrooms (2 beds). In particular, it ranges for apartments from approx. 65 sq.m. to 130 sq.m and for the individual bedrooms from 10-12 sq.m (single rooms) to 13-27 sq.m. (double rooms) or 35-37 sq.m. (superior double rooms).
Types of Apartments:
- 3-bedroom (3x double = 6 students)+ kitchen, bathroom & shower
- 3-bedroom (1x single + 2x double = 5 students)+ kitchen, bathroom & separate WC
- 4-bedroom (2x single + 2x double = 6 students)+ kitchen, bathroom & shower
- 2-bedroom (2x double = 4 students)+ kitchen, bathroom & shower
All the apartments have own bathroom and kitchen fully equipped with modern appliances.
Belgická Residences by UNYP also include a restaurant and a café where students can relax and meet together. Students will have the use of a peaceful inner courtyard, and 32 parking spaces will be available for UNYP students and the residents of the buildings.
The prices range from 6.900 CZK to 11.000 CZK per month, in particular:
- Double Room Regular (per person/monthly): 6,900 CZK
- Double Room Superior (per person/monthly): 8,500 CZK
- Single Room Regular (monthly): 9,500 CZK
- Single Room Superior (monthly): 11,000 CZK
- Per person/monthly: 2,000 CZK (services) + 500 CZK (cleaning fee) + 525 CZK VAT (21%)
- Services included: all the utilities (electricity, water & heating), Wi-Fi connection, cleaning of common areas and maintenance, elevator, waste collection, mail boxes, confirmation of accommodation for visa/residence permit purposes, student welcome package (bed linen, bed-sheet, towels). Monthly cleaning fee is NOT optional. Students are required to have a mandatory cleaning of the room/apartment once per every month and pay a cleaning fee of 500 CZK/month/person + VAT.
- Services not included (available at the extra charge in the housing complex): Café-Bar located on the ground floor; restaurant located on the ground floor; indoor parking with 29 mechanized parking places; laundry; possibility to arrange an extra charged cleaning service for your room/apartment.